Monday, January 01, 2007

New Blog Design

As it is the first day of 2007, I thought I would change the look of my blog. Why???? ...... knowing perfectly well that I was going to get into all sorts of bother !!!

Still I went ahead and did it ....... and yes, I did get into trouble ........ lots of it. I finally worked out how to post a "button" to the side. Now they are all uneven and the Saturday Sky ring is sitting next to and not underneath another button.

Still I perservered, didn't lose my cool (although I ate more chocolate than I should have!), and sort of accomplished what I set out to do. Tomorrow, I will have to get another site counter. It is always interesting to see where those people who look at my blog live.

I was about to go to bed ..... but thought, no Viv, you can get that site counter TONIGHT ..... and I did ..... !!!!!!!!! So now all that is left for tomorrow, is to work out how to re-arrange those buttons!!

No comments: