Today a parcel arrived from Kristeen, my SP10 Pal. Once again it had been opened by Australian Quarantine. Several parcels had been unwrapped, then rewrapped but nothing had been removed.
Kristeen had included in the one parcel my May and June gifts.
Kristeen you have spoilt me again this month. You have been so generous and thoughtful in your gifts.
Kristeen lives in Windsor Canada and she sent me:-
- Canadian flag
- Canadian carry bag (for all my lovely goodies)
- Canadian notebook
- Fibre Trends Pattern (Everone's Favourite Hat & Scarf) ....and .....
- Knit Picks skein (Bare) - it is just so soft
- 2 balls of blue Cotton Ease
- 2 balls of Bernat Ultrasoft Cotton (mauve/aqua)
- a jumper keyring
- 5 very cute sheep buttons
- sheep magnet
- 2 lovely soft sheep (Ebony has a lovely black face and Ivory has a pink face)......and .....
- 8 pkts of Koolaid (will be used for dyeing not eating!!)
- block of "stickies" in the shape of a V
- 2 tubes of hand lotion - Mango mandarin and Cherry blossom (and they smell absolutely devine)
There were also some yummies .....
- 2 Pkts Smarties (who can only eat one smartie and leave the rest until later?)
- 2 Aero bars
- 2 Caramilk chocolate bars.........and ..... I think this may have been for Chloe .....
- a box of very cute Twisted whiskers blank cards
Kristeen, thankyou very much for everything. As you said in your card, buying for someone you don't know can be difficult and fun at the same time. Well, all I can say is that you make a wonderful swap partner .... and thankyou very much.