Friday, June 22, 2007

SP10 Contents


This is the lovely card that Kristeen, my SP10 pal sent in her April parcel to me. It is just so cute .............
Now keep on reading .........


This is how my SP10 swap parcel arrived.
My swap partner, Kristeen, sent the parcel early April and I received it today.

The parcel had been opened by Australia Post for inspection by Australian Quarantine because the screeening process, which uses detector dogs and X-ray machines indicated that there may have been an item of quarantine concern in the parcel. A leaflet was added to my parcel stating that upon inspection, everything met quarantine conditions. The offending item was a pump action hand cream. It was subsequently rewrapped and nothing was removed from the parcel.


Inside the parcel each individual item was wrapped in lovely new issue paper. The offending parcel is the one on the right.







Haven't I been spoilt?




My parcel consisted of:-
  • 3 balls of Bamboozle yarn (55% bamboo, 24% cotton, 21% elastic nylon)

  • 3 dishclothes she knitted from organic cotton. They are just so soft ... will be used as facewashers.

  • 1 round pot scrubber (I think?? it is just too soft for the kitchen sink!!)

  • Pkt of Canadian playing cards

  • sheep stationery (ewe beaut!!)

  • sheep shopping list (I won't be writing lamb chops on it !!)

  • a magnetic Canadian Mountie (and he is so sexy)

  • Pkt Werther's Original hard candies ..... yummo

  • 2 Nestle coffee crisps ..... who cares about dieting when you have something like this to eat !!!!!!!!!

  • some Lindt chocolate sheep - it would be tooooo cruel to eat them !!!
AND ......... the offending hand soap (along with the Australian Quarantine leaflet)!!!

THANKYOU KRISTEEN ...... THANKYOU KRISTEEN ..... THANKYOU KRISTEEN .....

1 comment:

J said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Dog Obedience site.

Come and check it out if you get time ;)