Sunday, November 19, 2006

Saturday Sky

This photo was taken at 9.30am from Flinders Street Station and shows St Paul's Cathedral to the left and Federation Square to the right.

I took this photo on my way to the Handweavers and Spinners Guild of Vic November meeting. It was an extremely hectic day. In the morning the Guild held a Christmas workshop. I demonstrated a Christmas tree made from beer bottle tops covered with material and glued together. Ciara demonstrated a beaded angel. It was beautiful.

Immediately after the workshop, I held the Teacher's Committee Meeting. This was then followed by the Summerschool tutors saying something about their topic and showing some samples. I am the tutor for Creative Carding and Spinning and also one of the tutors for a Spinning Weekend, where I will be teaching Colour Carding.

Was there time for lunch ....... NO Way !! The meeting was about to start but no Minute Secretary ...... so I said that I would do it ......

Then it was a SLOW and long trip home by public transport. Buses were replacing the trains and this added at least 35 minutes to the trip, apart from the time waiting for the missed connecting bus/train.

I WAS SO GLAD TO GET HOME .......

No comments: