Monday, November 06, 2006

November SP9 Gift

Recently my SP9 Pal emailed me saying that I should keep watch on the letterbox over the weekend ......

......... considering that we don't have weekend mail deliveries, I guessed that it was going to be delivered by her or an accomplice!

My mum went back to Wangaratta and after arriving home from seeing her off on the train, there was my gift ...... AT THE FRONT DOOR !!!

I was so excited, I could hardly contain myself from ripping off the paper. Inside the beautiful blue paper was a complete surprise. There was a lovely scarf in her own design. In an email later that night, Sue said that so far she haven't given it a name: maybe she should call it the "Vivienne Scarf". The scarf was knitted in Rowan Summer Tweed, 70% silk, 30% cotton - it is just so soft and warm.

Apart from the lovely card and the heart confetti inside the card, there was a container of homemade caramel tarts. They WERE delicious ..... Ern and I ate them !!

Thankyou Sue, my lovely SP9 Pal for the thoughtful gift.

No comments: