Sunday, March 11, 2007

Thankyou Beth of New Mexico

Thankyou, thankyou Beth, from the bottom of my heart. What a lovely lot of goodies I received from my secret Favourite Colour Swap pal, Beth from New Mexico.

Beth said that she had a great time putting my parcel together and I can see why. Each item in my parcel was lovingly wrapped in blue tissue.

First of all, I had said in my questionnaire that my favourite colours were blue, purple and turquoise and that I also collect sheep ..... and look what I got !!

. A beautiful sheep card which she had written in.

. a cute sheep tape measure - look at his cute tail!

. Some sheep "Post-It" notes - I have never seen anything like these before

. Lovely stitchmarkers which she had made herself .... and they are a credit to her ..... these were found in a beautiful little blue satin pouch.

. A yummy box of Lindt Truffles ..... what more can I say except yum yum yum

. To pamper myself, a lovely 'Good Night" aromatherapy kit. The perfume is Lavender Vanilla and really smells heavenly. I should be able to sleep much better now.

. A lovely wool/nylon skein which Beth had hand dyed herself. The skein is just so soft and will make beautiful socks. I just love her brand name "Some Assembly Required"!!!

Beth, you are a very thoughtful swap pal and I am extremely grateful for your kind generosity.

Anyone looking at my blog, please look at Beth's blog and see the beautiful work she does. Her site is http://bethblogs.socksthatfit.net

1 comment:

Heather said...

your emails are being returned from eothen66 at yahoo.com.au