Thursday, February 08, 2007

FAVOURITE COLOUR SWAP QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What are your top three favourite colors?
- blue, turquoise, purple

2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
- spinning, dyeing, knitting

3. What products do you really covet?
- my spinning wheels and fibre stash

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favourite crafty things?
* I enjoy spending time with my husband and family
* I enjoy my best girlfriend’s friendship
* photography (although I am not good at it)
and sitting on the front porch watching the world go by

5. Is there anything you collect?
- anything with sheep (not the real ones – although I do like a lamb roast!!)
- fibre
- yarn

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
Zodiac sign -Virgo : Chinese zodiac symbol - Rabbit .... that's right a bunny!!

7.What are your favourite
…scents/smells? - roses (and fresh air!!!!!!!)
…types of music and/or bands? - pre-80’s music
…authors? - none
…animals? - tigers especially
…places to shop? - anywhere you can get a bargin!
…season? Autumn is beautiful and spring is lovely after the cold winter months
…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? - I love any unusual fibre to spin and any yarn that is soft and unusual.
…candies or goodies? - I have a sweet tooth, that’s why I am not a thin person!!!

8. Do you have any wish lists? - no - I am not a person who asks for anything - I am always thankful for what I receive.

9. Are you allergic to anything? - no nothing

10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
I have a very active 18 month old Border Collie/Kelpie cross dog called Chloe.

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- I just love pleasant surprises …………..

No comments: